- 1 1/2 cups Kintry granolas
- 1/2 cup sunflower & pumpkin seeds, chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 heaped tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp dried apricots/cranberries/raisins
- Combine all ingredients for the granola cups in a mixing bowl and mix well. The mixture should stick together when you press it between your fingers. If it's not very sticky add a little bit more honey.
- Grease a cupcake pan or use a silicone mold.
- Press the mixture firmly into the cupcake pan and make a dent in the middle of each cup with your fingers
- Put a heaped tsp of peanutbutter into the center of each granola cup. Freeze until firm, about an hour.
- Store in the fridge and bring them out to warm up if you like them gooey. Enjoy!
You can add a layer of chocolate chips to the top if you want. Start by melting 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips in a hot water bain marie. Once the chocolate is melted pour it on top of the peanut butter of each granola cup. It will harden quickly because the granola cup is cold.